COVID-19 Entry Requirement
From Friday 17 December you will be required to show proof you’ve had an approved COVID-19 vaccine before you can enter our venue. This is a requirement by the Queensland Government and applies to all hospitality venues.
Proof of vaccination verifies that a person is fully vaccinated. You must show either a printed or electronic form before entering a business establishment or venue.
There are 3 different types of proof available that you can get for free:
- a COVID-19 digital certificate
- your immunisation history statement (IHS)
- an International COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate for overseas travel.
The COVID-19 vaccination certificate can be viewed or printed through:
Here are the steps to follow to help you link your COVID-19 Digital Certificate to your Check In Qld app.
- Update your Check in Qld app using the App Store or Google Play Store.
- Open the Check In Qld app, select Menu then select COVID-19 Digital Certificate.
- Select the green button that says Add Certificate via MyGov.
- This should prompt a new web browser to open which will ask you to login to your MyGov account.
- After logging in, scroll down and select Medicare.
- Look for the heading Proof of Vaccinations and select View Proof.
- Under the heading Immunisation History, select View History.
- You will then see a button that says Share with Check In Qld app.
- Select Accept and Share, then Accept again.
Your COVID-19 Digital Certificate will now be linked to your Check in Qld app.
In the Check In Qld app, if you see a green tick next to your name it means your certificate has been linked to your Check In Qld app. You can also view the certificate by heading to the menu and selecting COVID-19 Digital Certificate.
We hope these steps help you link your COVID-19 Digital Certificate to your Check In Qld app.
The team at Kirwan Sports Club and Brothers Leagues Club are committed to complying with this mandate. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause, and thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
If you have any concerns or require more information please contact us at email@example.com or call our friendly staff on (07) 4773 8000.
Eased COVID-19 Restrictions14th April - From 1am Thursday 14 April, Queensland’s current COVID-19 vaccination and check-in requirements for hospitality venues ends. All members and guests can enter the Club regardless of vaccination status. Use of the... Read More
COVID-19 Entry Requirement17th December - From Friday 17 December you will be required to show proof you’ve had an approved COVID-19 vaccine before you can enter our venue. This is a requirement by the... Read More
Kirwan Sports Club raises money for Buy a Bale3rd September - Kirwan Sports Club raised $79.05 for Buy a Bale in August! Thank you for giving generously and donating your loose change to our collection tins in venue. Read More
Welcome Townsville Mendi Blackhawks9th April - The Townsville and Districts Mendi Blackhawks Rugby League Football Club are in their 4th year competing in the Queensland Rugby League’s, Intrust Super Cup. In their first year, the team... Read More
Best Gaming Venue6th March - Kirwan Sports Club has been acknowledged at the recent Keno Clubs QLD Awards for Excellence by being awarded the Best Gaming Venue (small category) in Queensland and placing 2nd... Read More