Dining & Drinks
Our bistro is open 7 days a week for lunch and dinner. We offer a delicious range of meals, from fantastic specials to a wide selection of à la carte meals.
- Open 12pm – 2pm daily, and 12pm – 2:30pm on Sundays
- À la carte menu
- Lunch Specials
- Open 6pm – 8pm Sun – Tue, and 6pm – 8:30pm Wed – Sat
- À la carte menu
- Monday Dinner Special: Any 9″ Pizza $11*
- Tuesday Dinner Special: Crumbed Steak served with chips and salad $15.50*
- Wednesday Dinner Special: 250g Rump Steak served with chips and salad $15.50*
- Thursday Dinner Special: Any Chicken Schnitzel from our menu served with chips and salad $14.95*
- Sunday Dinner Special: Sunday Roast with vegetables and gravy $12.00 or 2 for $20.00*
View our menu here.
Relax and watch your favorite sporting events live on our big screens, or sit back and watch every race live on our 3 dedicated racing TVs. Even put a lazy $10 on your big tip. We have it all at Kirwan Sports Club, including TAB, Keno, Fox Sports and Sportsbet.
While you relax try one of our icy cold beers on tap (11 to choose from), or enjoy a beverage from our extensive range of spirits and liqueurs.
COVID-19 Entry Requirement17th December - From Friday 17 December you will be required to show proof you’ve had an approved COVID-19 vaccine before you can enter our venue. This is a requirement by the... Read More
Kirwan Sports Club raises money for Buy a Bale3rd September - Kirwan Sports Club raised $79.05 for Buy a Bale in August! Thank you for giving generously and donating your loose change to our collection tins in venue. Read More
Welcome Townsville Mendi Blackhawks9th April - The Townsville and Districts Mendi Blackhawks Rugby League Football Club are in their 4th year competing in the Queensland Rugby League’s, Intrust Super Cup. In their first year, the team... Read More
Best Gaming Venue6th March - Kirwan Sports Club has been acknowledged at the recent Keno Clubs QLD Awards for Excellence by being awarded the Best Gaming Venue (small category) in Queensland and placing 2nd... Read More